Sn and rocks bolts and Accessories
The SN-Bolts are used for mining, tunnelling and specialised civil engineering. The securing in a borehole is made by the mortar fill process where mortar is first added to the borehole, starting from the deepest level of the bore hole and then the anchor is driven into the fresh mortar.
- Field-proven rock bolt system
- Effective and standardized installation
- Embedding of the tension member in grout guarantees optimal bond strength
- Low sensitivity concerning the actual diameter of the anchor borehole
- ALWAGRIP special rib geometry for optimized bond strength available on request
Rock bolts, which are commonly assigned the general term ”rock bolts”, are used for rock reinforcement in Mining and Tunneling. Rock bolts limit the loosening of blocks out of the rock mass and shear displacements. Furthermore, the frictional force between individual rock layers is increased.
- Adaptable rock bolt system – installation in jointed or soft rock
- Standardized and field-proven rock bolts
- Resistant against blasting vibrations
- High bolting forces at short bond lengths