self Drilling Anchor bolts and rocks bolts and Accessories
Self Drilling Anchor Bolts
The Self-Drilling Anchor Bar System is comprised of a hollow threaded bar with an attached drill bit that can perform drilling, anchoring and grouting in a single operation. The hollow bar allows air and water to freely pass through the bar during to remove debris and then allow grout to be injected immediately after drilling is completed. Grout fills the hollow bar and completely covers the entire bolt. Couplers can be used to join hollow bars and extend the bolt lenght while nuts and plates are used to provide the required tension.
JB Engineers Offers Self Drilling Anchors in variants of R25, R32, R38, R51 and T76 and their accessories including the Anchor Nut, Anchor Plate, Anchore Couplers and Drilling bits
- Adaptable rock bolt system – installation in jointed or soft rock
- Standardized and field-proven rock bolts
- Resistant against blasting vibrations
- High bolting forces at short bond lengths
The SN-Bolts are used for mining, tunnelling and specialised civil engineering. The securing in a borehole is made by the mortar fill process where mortar is first added to the borehole, starting from the deepest level of the bore hole and then the anchor is driven into the fresh mortar.
- Field-proven rock bolt system
- Effective and standardized installation
- Embedding of the tension member in grout guarantees optimal bond strength
- Low sensitivity concerning the actual diameter of the anchor borehole
- ALWAGRIP special rib geometry for optimized bond strength available on request