Jb-10 Grout pumps & grounting accessories
JB Grout Pumps provide outstanding performance in a wide range of pumping applications. In addition to pumping Cementitious grouts, JB Pumps will pump any material or mixture that is thin enough to be drawn from the hopper into the pump without separating.
Grout Pumps are used in many different applications, including:
- Grouting metal door and window frames.
- Filling hollow concrete block and general voids.
- Grouting under a machine bedplate.
- Cementing a tilt-up panel joint.
- Cementitious – Pumps non-shrink sand based cementitious grouts.
- JB Rebar Coupler – Grout pumps built for durability and long-lasting performance
- Hand Operated or Air Operated Grout Pumps – A variety of models perfect for every grout application.
- Low Pressure – With a 15 psi max, Jb Rebar Couplers Grout Pumps are deal anywhere high pressure is not required.
- Lightweight and Portable – Take the grout pump anywhere need to grout.
- Easy to Operate – Minimal maintenance required.